The recipe that I am bringing, I have a made a couple of times and it has been good. It's a low fat chicken recipe. I have been making it for Andy, who gave it his seal of approval.
Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
- 4 cps of thinly shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cp of peanut butter (creamy)
- 1/4 cp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbs[ sugar
- 1 tbs minced ginger
- 3 tbsp chicken broth
- 12 oz linguine
- 2 carrots grated
- 4 scallions chopped
- 1 small red pepper chopped
sauce, sugar, ginger, and broth until smooth.
Add chicken, carrots, scallions, pepper strips to linguine and toss. Pour peanut sauce over mixture and toss.
* The chili garlic is spicy so I usually don't add the full amount. Also I saute all veggies since my son has digestive problems.