Monday, September 17, 2007

More Traffic

I signed up for linkreferral.com. It will drive targeted traffic to your site so we will see how it works. From what I have been reading, people have been getting 100 hits or more. The problem is , it's one thing to get more traffic, quite another to get more sales. I listed my two ecrater stores on there for now. I have to actually review up to 10 sites and visit 60 in order to get a certain ranking for my two sites. It may be that every one on there is just trying to get people to visit their site and have no interest in the sites that they are visiting. We will see. I am getting reviewed but that's about it. I will let you know if this works!


Here is another ceramic tile pendant that I have finished finally:


This is an iris watercolor ceramic tile pendant (front and back) for sale in my etsy store.

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Okay, is it possible for you to make something I DON'T like?? Beautiful!