Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Sun is Shining

I made it back from the doctor's and everything is OK. What I had was harmless and of no consequence. What a relief! I also liked the doctor and he was very kind and put my mind at ease immediately.

I have to say that I learned a lot from this experience. It taught me that you cannot take your health for granted, ever.

Also it taught me that I should make an effort to be kinder to everyone, including those that try my patience or that are rude. They are the ones that need it the most and perhaps they are going through some difficult times, you just never know.

One of the books I was reading talked about how everything little thing that we do can make a difference in someone else's life. We may not think it is of any significance but to someone else, it could be their saving grace.

I am so thankful for my friends.I had friends that were going to drop everything to take me to my appointment. I had cyber friends who were thinking of me and all of that just meant so much. It showed me that the world is a beautiful place no matter how dire the circumstances.

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Sometimes - even when it doesn't seem like it - good things DO happen to good people! AND you're getting your remodeling done. Woo hoo!

palette48 said...

Yes, I am glad I got a lot of work done while I was waiting to hear from the doctor. Anyway, thank you so much for all the support.It helped a lot!