Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bathroom Vanity

Finally, the cabinet makers are going to be here tomorrow at 7am to put in my bathroom vanity. I ordered it over 3 months ago and have been calling them every week for the past month wondering when they were going to install it.

My doctor's appointment is also tomorrow and I am hoping they will be done before I have to go. My husband said that he would stay at home if need be, however, I would prefer that he come with me.

We will see how it all works out. I had a sneaking suspicion that the guys would show up on the same day as my appointment and sure enough that is what happened. Still I am just grateful that my bathroom is getting closer to completion. This waiting is for the birds!

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Waiting for everything! Awful!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope all the news is good news!

palette48 said...

Thank you so much for listening to my rants. I really am doing OK but thanks for thinking of me!