Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer is Almost Over

School starts again next week. Both of my boys will be starting on the same day. My college son is back on campus. We moved him in a week ago, Saturday. He started a university job this past Monday. He is going to have his hands full with classes and work. Good thing though as he is paying his last 2 years of school so he needs the income.

My other son starts high school this year. With all the challenges he has been through, I hope he has a smooth 4 years.

We went up to the mountains on Saturday and spent time together as a family. We hiked a really high ridge that had great views of all the mountains, then we drove to a small lake and rafted and fish. Didn't catch a lot of fish but it was fun to be together. I know these days are numbered. My oldest son may stay in his apartment and not come back next summer so this may be the last year that we will all be living under the same roof.

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Wha-a-a-a!!! Me too! I mean - us too-o-o-o! Go ahead, join me in a good whimper fest.