- I worked as an aphid specialist . There are only a handful in the world that can identify different species of them. Was second author on a book about identification of species.
- I am the owner of two donkeys, Poncho and Yoshi. They are very good alarm clocks. Don't need a rooster to get you up in the morning when these two guys are around.
- Whitewater rafted for the first time in my life, last year. It was a great experience!
- Competed in a couple of horse shows and placed in both.
- Would love to learn the guitar, speak Spanish and become a good ballroom dancer
Friday, December 14, 2007
Interesting Facts is Debatable
I have been tagged by Catherine at La Perle and I must come up with 5 interesting facts about myself. This is going to be hard: