Monday, May 21, 2007

My dog needs a haircut

Well, this is my first entry on my new blog. I adopted my dog about a year ago from the Humane Society. My boys wanted to adopt her right away but I was a little hesitant as I wanted to get a feel for the dog and not just choose her because she was cute. She was cute and sweet but she was in a strange environment at the Humane Society and so that may not have been her true nature. Anyway, my boys pleaded to get her and so I relented. I am glad they talked me into it because she is so good natured and a little dynamo. She wants to play all the time . She is getting very shaggy and I am looking for a groomer as we speak. People say Belle looks like the dog from the Wynn Dixie movie. She does a little bit I guess.

pre haircut


I like to paint and so this photo inspired me to paint the 9 X 12 painting below. I titled it "Be my Friend?"



No comments: